No Goodbyes

0

Posted in ,

I don’t know how I manage to write something like this but I did write this. It might be because I’m a little confused and I don’t know what I am feeling right now.

I don’t have any title for this as of the moment. I just wrote this out of the blue. (you call it impromptu!)

No Goodbyes

I am in deep sadness that my teary eyes wanted to cry.
But I don’t want to leave you without saying my goodbye.
To leave without you will leave my heart in blue.
Coz I have found the love I’ve seen from you.

The love I found within you my love.
Is something to keep like a love from above.
I’d never surrender this feeling so true.
Coz I have found the love i’ve seen from you

I have been in the midst of this sad refrain
But still my love for you will always remain
I don’t know what to say, I do know what to do
Coz I have finally found the love i’ve seen from you

Comments (0)